Saniflow Speedflow Plus Hand Dryer M17ACS
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Speedflow® Plus line of hand dryers is categorized within the eco-fast range of product but with the added value of complying with the requirements of ADAAG for accessibility of public washrooms. This regulation requires that the depth of the dryer cannot exceed 100 mm to facilitate access and movement to people with disabilities inside the washroom.
The new Speedflow® Plus hand dryer is especially suitable for places with a high traffic frequency such as airports, shopping centers, sports facilities, etc.
Energy efficient, this hand dryer presents very low power consumption. With a maximum power of 850 W, this hand dryer, depending on the configuration applied, consumes only between 0.6 and 2.8 watts per drying cycle and 0.4 W in stand-by mode, one of the lowest energy consumption in the market.
- One-piece steel, 1/16" thick cover, white epoxy finish
- HEPA Filter traps up to 99% of allergens
- Ultra-fast & Improved drying time (10–12 seconds)
- ADA compliant and sleek design protrudes 4" from wall
- Adjustable motor speed (23,000 rpm – 32,000 rpm)
- "ON/OFF" switch for heating element
- Energy Efficient consumes 2.8 Watts per drying cycle
- Max Air velocity – 250 mph/ 22,000 LFM
- Universal Voltage right out of the Box (100-120V, 208V, 220-240 V)
- BuildingGreen Approved and UL Certified